[NFBV-Announce] Important update on announce list posts!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 02:14:10 UTC 2024

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I hope this year has been a fresh start for everyone! New year time for
changes; 2024 is bringing a change in how email posts will be distributed.

The weekly email "What's happening and zoom" will run every Monday. It will
contain chapter information only, with a few additions. If you would like
members to know about a speaker, fund raiser etc. your chapter is doing,
please send me the information by 5 PM on the Friday prior to the Monday you
want your post to run. It's as simple as that! No changes.

All posts, not chapter related, will run within 24 hours of the time I
received it. The only exception, may be, if a request is sent on a Saturday,
it may not be posted until Monday.

The subject line will clearly indicate what the post will be about. As
always, you may choose to read or delete any posts. Please keep in mind, the
information sent in these posts will pertain to you or your friends.
Knowledge is POWER! Don't you want to know what's going on within your NFBV
Community?  Of course you do.

Stay tuned! More updates and changes coming soon.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Corresponding Secretary NFBV

mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com