[NFBV-Announce] What's happening...GAC Meeting

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:40:57 UTC 2024

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

This will be the place where you'll learn about things going on in your
Affiliate for the week. Pretend that's happening right now! Exciting isn't
it?!

I'll be posting the What's happening and zoom email tomorrow. Firming up a
few changes.

Until then, please read on and join our Greater Alexandria Chapter for their
first meeting of the year! I hear it's going to be a blast!!

THE GREATER ALEXANDRIA CHAPTER is having our first meeting of 2024 and it is
going to be OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD, SPECTACULARLY, OVER-THE-TOP-MORE-THAN-USUAL,
TOTALLY PHENOMENAL!!

We have put together a night filled with updates on important events by some
really cool people, a snazzy presentation on membership by our new
Membership Coordinator,  and the remainder of the night will be shared with
you, our friends on Zoom!  Be ready for a deep dive into our unique
experiences with blindness, and everything in between.  Each of us has ur
own journey with losing our eyesight.  Sharing those experiences helps all
of us learn and grow!

So get ready!  Grab your favorite snack food and beverage and be ready to
Zoom in by 6:55 p.m.  We will be starting promptly at 7:00 p.m.  Here is the
link to join us in the Affiliate Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

Passcode: 20201940

One tap mobile +13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington)

Hope to see you all there!

Renee Valdez

Peace,

Jacki Bruce