[NFBV-Announce] An evening with President Riccobono! Richmond Chapter special event.

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 03:12:00 UTC 2024

Are you new to the National Federation of the Blind and want to learn what
it's all about?

Have you been around for a while but want to learn more about our history
and philosophy?

Is there a question that you've always wanted to ask our national leaders?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then great news! The Richmond
chapter is hosting a special event that might just answer some of your
questions. Our National President, Mark Riccobono, is coming to Richmond and
has graciously offered to spend his evening with us. We have some really
great topics to discuss and there will be time for a question and answer
session.

Not in Richmond? No problem! This event is open to the Virginia affiliate
and we will have a zoom link so you can join in. If you are able to join us
in person, please RSVP to Domonique by calling or texting 615-9 04-4225. The
deadline to RSVP is Tuesday, March 5. Sending your RSVP will help us ensure
we have enough space in the assembly room and guarantees that there is
enough pizza for everyone! That's right, instead of a lunch and learn, we
will be having a Dine and Discover!

This event will take place on March 7, from 6 to 8 PM.

We will be meeting in the assembly room of VRCBVI, located at 401 Azalea
Ave., Richmond, VA, 23227. This is a friendly reminder that the doors will
be locked so please ring the bell, or call Domonique.

On behalf of the board of Richmond chapter, we are honored to have President
Riccobono join us, and excited for you to learn all about the NFB from our
National President.

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592