[NFBV-Announce] Invest in YOU. Attend the 2024 National Convention. Join our interactive zoom meeting to learn how and why!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 04:46:59 UTC 2024

From: Tracy Soforenko, Affiliate President

Learn more on Monday, March 11 at 7:00 PM Eastern over our Affiliate's Zoom.

Attending the National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind is
a significant commitment of time and money. Many believe the convention
provides an incredibly valuable service that recharges our batteries,
provides valuable information, and inspires us to achieve more. I believe it
is a worthwhile investment for the following reasons

*	Inspiration
*	Community
*	Empowerment
*	Education
*	Connections
*	Fun and Friends

If you are intrigued, we would love to share more details  in this
interactive Zoom chat.

If you have never attended a convention, we have programs to help you attend
your first convention and support you in this experience.

If you have attended prior conventions but want to participate in a
discussion of what's in it for me, we'd like to discuss these opportunities
to benefit from the convention but also share your talents and
contributions.

Please join us on Monday, March 11 at 7:00 PM over the Virginia Affiliate
Zoom for an interactive discussion of the convention and its benefits to
you.

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Corresponding Secretary NFBV

mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com