[NFBV-Announce] male looking for a male roomate, with a room, for National Convention

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:10:58 UTC 2024

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below. Andrew will be attending our National Convention, go
Andrew! He is looking to share a room with another male who already has a
room Please read below for his information. Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Andrew Barksdale and I'm a member of the Tidewater Chapter. I'm
looking forward to attending my first National Convention in July.

I'm looking for a male to share hotel expenses with me. I don't have a room
booked; please only reply if you have a room you'd like to share. Thank you.

My contact information is: Andrew Barksdale, phone: 757-292-5378, email:
andrewbarksdale98 at gmail.com <mailto:andrewbarksdale98 at gmail.com> .

Sincerely,

Andrew

Peace,