[NFBV-At-Large] Friday night reception and election recap

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:30:29 UTC 2017

Group,

First a big thank you to Kandice and Christopher for bringing their
families and goodies to the reception and election  held this past
Friday in the Presidential suite of the Weston Tysons Corner.  Diane
and I enjoyed  the goodies, wine, and good conversation.

By voice vote Rick was reelected Chapter Chair and I was reelected
Programming Chair.    The reception served as our November meeting.
Details of our December conference call will be posted after
Thanksgiving.  I hope to see more of you in person at the 2018 state
convention.

For Kandice and Christopher, I signed up for a 30-day trial of the
AIRA glasses.  Hoping they arrive before Thanksgiving.

Patrick