[NFBV-At-Large] Fling golf, anyone tried the game?

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:10:56 UTC 2020

Hello Patrick,
This is the first time I've ever heard of the sport. It sounds really interesting and I will check it out. Hope you were able to enjoy the virtual convention last week.
I thought it was great and things went well.

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
Twitter:  @nfbv_winchesterchapter
Facebook: Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia