[NFBV-At-Large] September At Large chapter conference call announcement

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:53:02 UTC 2022

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.  I
struggled to think of an interesting topic I haven't already covered
several times in my decade  plus of leading the chapter and
participating in affiliate events.  The following banquet speech  at
the South Carolina convention spoke to me, and I hope it will with
you.  The focus is  transformation, an apt topic with our in person
state convention on the near horizon.  The direct link is,
https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episodes/Mark-Riccobono-Banquet-Speech-from-the-NFB-of-SC-State-Convention-e1nmgls

Please listen to the speech prior to our meeting and come ready to
share your thoughts.