[NFBV-At-Large] The April NFBV At Large chapter meeting is Tuesday April 18, at 8pm

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:46:08 UTC 2023

Greetings once again,

Our monthly meeting is nearly here!  This month I would like to start
a recurring conversation about the chapter, and our roles in it and
the affiliate at a broader scale.  To begin this conversation I ask
you to read or watch one of the following.
Why I Am a Federationist
•	https://nfb.org/sites/default/files/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm12/bm1201/bm120108.htmhttps://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/images/nfb/audio/misc_2011/why_i_am_a_federationist.mp3

If clicking on one of the above links does not work then copy and
paste it into your browser.  I successfully viewed both URLs using the
Chrome browser, JAWS 2023 on a Windows 11 laptop.  As a reminder, we
will have a brief meeting in May before taking a Summer break and
returning in August.