[NFBV-At-Large] Almost time for the September NFBV At Large chapter meeting

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:58:39 UTC 2023

Greetings once again,

Our monthly meeting is nearly here!  Students are safely engaged in
school activities  and the weather is shifting from the hot and
muggies to what I hope will be a long mild Fall.  Bring on the pumpkin
spice!  This month we will continue our discussion of state convention
and start brain storming topics for upcoming meetings.