[NFBV-At-Large] April NFBV At Large chapter meeting announcement

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:17:54 UTC 2024

Greetings once again,

It is mid-April once again.  For students this means the academic year is
nearly complete and a Summer of travel, family time, and vacation are a few
short weeks away.  For the rest of us it reminds us another At Large
chapter Zoom meeting is nearly here.  This month we will discuss the nature
of independence, see the article link below.

The Nature of Independence, An Address Delivered By Kenneth Jernigan

https://nfb.org/sites/default/files/images/nfb/publications/convent/addres93.htm

For those looking to listen to the monthly NFB Presidential release before
the meeting I encourage you to visit
https://www.nfb.org/presidential-releases
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fu32452178.ct.sendgrid.net%2Fls%2Fclick%3Fupn%3DmTCu8dGvOkl-2BXqaCK8sZ2XZsIV-2FIHwCJ1wu82RzQMT8t64jmb9bmcUogA-2Bzxye9vwBHEYz9-2Bl740o5kmwDNbPn6w1SYQ7Jcu1TZ5LkUvaUs-3DV0iG_TmHV4-2FQu81yheKpAcnx6XJl2O80qvhL4EjyWtB9Tadrkd-2BtjWC3Lvmtwvhh2by-2BgOBl9foaN8lIfHYgWPeYjNdAEeCHh03e4I0IFSYu1DCnWsMOKFvi4-2F484HchkVUHJSJOX5aJH-2FPA7POYmHgTHhx6Y-2FCjq8FW5zxKjndmDGfxlt889d2qE3myvUSN0jSUwc7dZatqgVOAbv6dqhPtqVQ-3D-3D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0UWAxr60TzHVGQj_3G2l4J>
.

For those looking to read the April Braille Monitor, visit
https://nfb.org//images/nfb/publications/bm/bm24/bm2404/bm2404tc.htm
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm24/bm2404/bm2404tc.htm>