[Nfbv-discuss] Considering a College in VA

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 01:45:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

It is dependent upon what part of VA you considering. Although I live in
Maryland, I live in what is considered the Washington Metropolitan Area.
There, the transportation varies but is more favorable based upon if you
live near public transportation.

I think the best first step would be to determine what area in which you
want to attend school.

Michelle