[Nfbv-discuss] Considering a College in VA

Jonathan C. Cohn joncohn at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 14:11:26 UTC 2014

The George Mason Campus in Fairfax has CUE busses 4 routes that go between the campus and Vienna Metro station with several stops. GMU also has shuttles that go directly to the Vienna metro station.

Vienna is the end of the Orange line, so there is a large number of busses that go to that station. All of the bus information is available via the hopstop app and most is also available on the www.wmata.com  web site.  I believe the GMU shuttle buses also use nextbus.com.

I have a few friends who work at the University and I can find out more if you want.

Best wishes,

Jonathan