[Nfbv-discuss] seeking info

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:00:31 UTC 2017

Charlie,

Thank you for our chat earlier. While I'm looking at the masters in
Forensic Psychology programs at this school I'm looking for more general
information as I told you on the phone.

Forensic psych programs are few, and I'm sure there are other blind or
visually impaired individuals out there who have done it, but I'm
imagine it will be hard for us to connect. I know a lot of people have
done clinical psych and got forensic psych training later on, but now
days with forensic psych an option I'm very excited.

I am at this point looking at the ups and downs of each school, and I
will be visiting each one to get a feel, and whether it is a school I'll
apply. I'm going to be extremely picky of course because I'm going into
debt, and I want to have a degree that I can market.

With that said any hotel suggestions would be great if anyone can offer
them for when I'm in the DC area visiting these schools.

thanks,

On 4/11/2017 12:27 PM, CHarlie Brown via Nfbv-discuss wrote:
> Keri,
>
> Having lived in the area for 46 years, I have some familiarity with each of
> the three schools you mentioned in your e-mail.  I know blind people who
> have attended each, successfully.  Each has a different campus lifestyle,
> and each has strengths in certain areas of study.  If you would like to talk
> to me personally, give me a call at 703-534-0474 (home) or 703-300-5870
> (cell).
>
> Charlie Brown

Keri Svendsen