[Nfbv-fairfax] Fairfax Chapter Meeting - Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:34:02 UTC 2013

**************
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from the Fairfax Chapter of
the NFB please reply and let me know and I will remove you from the
list.

Cathy
********

It is said that fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.  If this is so,
why are you afraid? - Unknown
Hello All!

The Fairfax Chapter meeting is scheduled forMarch 21, 2013,
at 7PM and end at 9PM.  The meeting will  be held at 9522
lagersfield Circle Vienna Virginia.
We have another exciting meeting planned with an extremely stimilating
agenda.  Don't let the topics fool you, it's the discussion that will
be enticing.

The agenda is as follows:
Opening Remarks
National Presidential Address
Old Business- - new

new Business-2013 NFB National Convention  Focus group for on-the-go
map access assistive technology   ;New assistiveTechnology on the
horizon Seminar
Show andTell/Philosophy

 In the meantime, in order to ensure enough food for
everyone, please let Cathy know that you will be attending.

You can call or email  Cathy at:

Home: (703)319-9226

Email: CSchroeder at ATPCO.NET
Looking forward to seeing you .