[Nfbv-fairfax] Fw: Announcement to share

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:58:03 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Annette Carr
To: Wanda Taylor
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 10:44 PM
Subject: Announcement to share

Hi Wanda,

I am wondering if you can send out the below message to our Fairfax Chapter group, as well as pass it along to the other local chapters for posting to their e-mail lists.

Subject: A NFB Division that has Something for Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I have a Secret that I want to share with you. It is so great that I am willing to let you pass it on.

I know this really great place to learn how to do every and any type of crafts you can think of. This place teaches looming, crocheting, knitting, basket making, safety pin crafting, jewelry making and a lot of other crafts.  I probably could go on and on about how many classes they offer, the great teachers and how easy they make learning a new craft or some aspect of one you have known how to do for years.

So hurry over to the NFB Crafters Division's Krafters Korner website at URL http://www.krafterskorner.org and check out the current classes and chats that are on the calendar.

While you are at the Krafter's Korner website at http://www.krafterskorner.org sign up to be a member.  It only costs $20 and for 1 year you get access to unlimited classes and phone chats on a variety of crafting related topics, and an e-mail list who's members will support you, guide you and cheer you on through every crafting adventure you take on.

Everyone who becomes a member between now and the National Federation of the Blind Convention in July will have their name entered into a drawing for some great crafting prizes.  Check out the website for details.  Get your name entered into the drawing an additional time for each person who signs up and lists your name as the person who referred them.  So pass this wonderful secret on to your mother or mother in law, your father or brother, your sister or sister-in-law, your daughter or best friend forever, your neighbor or co-worker, or even the person standing in the checkout line behind you.  There is something for everyone at Krafter's Korner.

Don't waste any more time, rush over to http://www.krafterskorner.org and become a member.  Be sure to tell them that Annette Carr sent you.

Happy Crafting!