[Nfbv-fairfax] Friendship Run-Walk to Benefit the NationalFederation of the Blind

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:01:35 UTC 2014

GREETINGS FELLOW FEDERATIONIST and FRIENDS
There is still time!!!
Attached is the official flyer for the Fairfax Friends Forever Friendship
Run-Walk. The run-walk is sponsored by the Westbriar Elementary School and
the proceeds will benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia.
The run-walk will be held on Saturday, April 26 in Vienna. We need as many
people as possible to participate in the event and we need Federationist to
help pass out flyers and braille the names of people attending the event. If
you are able to volunteer handing out materials and brailing names, please
let me know as soon as possible. My  email address is:
wptaylor13 at gmail.com

Please make an effort to attend and encourage your friends and family to
participate as well.
When: Saturday, April 26 7:45a.me. - 9:00a.me.
Where:
Westbriar Elementary School
1741 Pine Valley Drive
Vienna, VA 22182

Agenda:
8:00 - 5K Run Start
8:10 - 1 Mile Fun Walk Start
8:30-9:00 - Food, Drinks and Fun
8:45 - Closing Remarks from the NFB and Westbriar's FFF Student Coordinators
8:55 - Clean Up
Looking forward to seeing you there!!!!
 Wanda