[Nfbv-fairfax] Reminder:Fairfax Chapter Summer Social - august 23, 2014

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 01:37:26 UTC 2014

Hello Again!

August 23 is coming soon and we will need your responses by Wednesday,
August 20. The Summer Social is taking the place of our regularly scheduled
meeting.  (We will not be meeting att Glory Days this Thursday)

The Fairfax Chapter Summer Social is schedule for Saturday, August 23, 2014
at 3PM and ends at 9PM.  The location is: 9522 Lagersfield Circle, Vienna,
Virginia, 22181.

Please note: The Summer Social is the Chapter's yearly event that is held in
lieu of the regularly scheduled Thursday meeting.

It is requested that Chapter members whose last name begins with a letter
found in the first half of the alphabet are to bring desserts; and those
members whose last name begins with a letter found in the second half of the
alphabet bring appetizers,  or sides.  There are 26 letters of  the
alphabet,so the first initial of the last name found in the first 13 letters
(a thru  m) will bring desserts. (So, if the first initial of your last name
begins with  'h' then you would be bringing a dessert. Now if the first
letter of your last name begins with a 'O' then you would be in the second
half of the alphabet (n thru z), then you would be bringing appetizers or a
side.

So that there will be no duplication of foods, please email Cathy  Schroeder
and let her know what you are bringing by Wednesday, August 20.

You can         contact Cathy by: Email: cathy at sks.com
or call

Home:  <tel:%28703%29%20319-9226> (703) 319-9226

Come one and come all. Family and friends are welcome.  This will be a GREAT
time for all!  GREAT food!  Lots  of fun  and a GREAT fellowship!

Looking forward to seeing you on august 23!

Wanda

Wanda Taylor

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind\