[Nfbv-fairfax] Reminder: Next Fairfax State Board Meeting

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:56:31 UTC 2014

Hello All!We have limited  seats available to attend the State Board Meeting
that is being held in Richmond Virginia on Saturday, August 2.

If you are interested in attending please let me know today that you plan to
attend.  Transportation costs is being handled by the Fairfax Chapter.

The location and time is as follows:

Date: Saturday, August 2

Time: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.

Location: Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired
assembly room, 401 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227 Some of the discussion
will deal with membership building and the State Convention that is
scheduled in November, as well as many other issues.

Give me a call or send me a message letting me know that you are planning to
attend.

Thank you.

Wanda

Wanda Taylor