[Nfbv-fairfax] FW: [Nfbv-announce] 2014 Action Auction

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 20:12:27 UTC 2014

Beverly,
That's GREAT!   Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverly Coney [mailto:beverlyconey at cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 9:33 PM
To: Wanda Taylor
Cc: <nfbv-fairfax at nfbnet.org>; brown Jackie
Subject: Re: [Nfbv-fairfax] FW: [Nfbv-announce] 2014 Action Auction

I will donate a spa basket. I will deliver it to Jacki who lves about 2
miles from me.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Wanda Taylor via Nfbv-fairfax
<nfbv-fairfax at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Chapter members, it is not to late to participate.  If you have any items
you would like to donate for the auction, please let Jackie know and bring
them (if not too large) to the Chapter meeting and I will deliver them to
her for you.
Subject: [Nfbv-announce] 2014 Action Auction

>From our amazing and talented Auctioneer, Jacki Brown:

GIVE TO THE 2014 ACTION AUCTION

Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!  The NFB of Virginia will be having an Auction at its
state convention in Hampton -  November 7-9, 2014.  We need good NEW,
HAND-MADE or ANTIQUE ITEMS to auction.   Please contact Jacki Brown :
703-534-0747/ jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net

to tell her what you plan to donate.  She'll be releasing the information
about what is being offered at least a week before the convention via email.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!

Then bring your donated items to the convention.  Just like last year there
will be a table set up with the items offered with bid sheets in the
vendor's room on Friday and in the meeting room on Saturday and Sunday. On
Friday the Action Auction volunteers will accept items for auction and offer
them for initial bidding first in the  SILENT  AUCTION starting at lunch on
Friday, and then for FINAL LIVE AUCTION on Saturday and Sunday during
general meetings and at the Banquet.

Remember - this is our chance to raise money for ourselves in a fun way -
also a way to buy only previously dreamed of luxuries from our friends.