[Nfbv-fairfax] Fairfax Chapter, No Meeting in August

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Sat Aug 8 01:36:01 UTC 2015

Hello Members and Friends,
The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will not be having an August
meeting. Our next scheduled meeting will be September 20, 2015 at our regular time.
However, the location will be different. We will be meeting at the home of Cathy and Fred
Schroeder. Directions and other details will be arriving in a future email.

Again, no August meeting. Our next meeting will be September 20, 2015 at the home of Fred
and Cathy Schroeder.

For more information, you can email Cathy at Cathy at sks.com

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by donating your used
vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by calling 1-855-659-9314