[Nfbv-fairfax] You are invited to our holiday party this Thursday!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:24:26 UTC 2016

Dear Fairfax Chapter Members & Friends,

please join us for our holiday party this year.

When Thursday, December 15
Time.  6:30pm to 9pm
Where 9522 Lagersfield Circle, Vienna. The home of Fred and Cathy Schroeder.

For those who take the metro it's the Vienna Metro stop.  You can walk to the Schroeders house or uber, up to you.

The following is how the food will work this year:
For those whose last names begin with:
A-L please bring a main dish to share.
M- Z you have a choice between bringing an appetizer or a dessert to share.

In addition we are doing a white elephant  gift exchange in the amount of $15.00 maximum.   Please bring an item worth $15.00 wrapped or in a gift bag for this fun and action packed event.

RSVP yes Cathy Schroeder at 703.319.9226 or email her at Cathy at sks.com<mailto:Cathy at sks.com>.

Hope to see you there !

Lena Garrison
Have any questions, here is my contact number 7034014673.

Join us at our January 19,2017 chapter meeting at the Red Lobster on Fairfax Blvd.