[Nfbv-fairfax] Next Fairfax Chapter meeting is January 21 at 6:30 pm

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Tue Jan 19 15:00:14 UTC 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!

Our program for the January 21 , 2016 (third Thursday meeting) will be focused on how the NFBV will be influencing our representatives in Washington to make better lives for the vision impaired in our state and nationally.

Our presenter for the evening will be Stephanie H. DeLuca. Stephanie is assisting in organizing both Washington and Richmond Seminars and she will be giving us the info on the issues we will be talking about in DC.

Also, if there is a Fairfax Chapter meeting, you can also count on pizza.  For those who wish to join us for pizza prior to the meeting, we will be ordering several. A five dollar donation towards the cost will be appretiated.

We start gathering for pizza at 6:30 and the meeting runs till 8:30 pm.

Meeting Location and Time:

We will be meeting at the home of Cathy Schroeder. Her address is:
9522 Laggersfield Circle
Vienna, VA

Her townhouse is a short walk from the Vienna Metro station.

Cathy’s phone number is: (703) 319-9226

We begin gathering at 6:30 PM for dinner and the program begins at 7:00 PM. Pizza is available for a $5 donation. Please let Cathy know before the meeting if you are planning to attend and have pizza so we can order enough.

Questions: email John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com <mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>