[Nfbv-fairfax] Paddle with the blind invitation

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:13:24 UTC 2016

>From the President of the Fredericksburg chapter.
I want to extend an invitation to your chapters to join us this Saturday, June 11,  for our annual Paddle With the Blind activity.  It will be from 10:00 to 1:00 at the Motts Run Reservoir, 6600 River Road.  We expect to do our boating between 10:00 and noon, then stay for a picnic.  Everyone brings his or her own lunch.  There is absolutely no charge for this event. We will have five canoes and 5 kayaks available.  They are two person kayaks, and each canoe can hold as many as three people.  We would love the pleasure of your company.

If anyone wants to come, I would really appreciate it if he or she would please let me know, either by phone or email.  My home number is 540 899 7747.  My office number is 540 899 8847.  Everyone is most cordially invited and welcome.

Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org

holly at volunteersfortheblind.org