[Nfbv-fairfax] June 16: Fairfax Chapter Salsa dance party and you are invited

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:29:38 UTC 2016

Salsa dancing anyone?

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at Providence Community Center in Fairfax, the Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV will be having a Salsa lesson from a professional instructor.

We will be meeting in room number 2 at Providence located at 3001 Vaden Drive in Fairfax. The center is a short (really really short) cab ride from the Vienna Metro station. Members and non-members from other chapters are welcome. We will have plenty of room.

We will be gathering at 7:00 P.M. and will finish at about 9:00 P.M. The lesson itself will last an hour. The rest of the time will be spent eating pizza and practicing what we learned.

Speaking of pizza! Slices of the world’s most perfect food will be available to the hungry for a $5 donation. Please let Cathy Schroeder know if you will be wanting some and of what kind. She can be reached at 703.319.9226.

Again, start arriving in room number 2 at 7:00 P.M. and wear your dancin’ best.

July Meeting Info:

Our July meeting will be held at the Fairfax Red Lobster on Fairfax Blvd on July 21. Our program will be on the latest  technology called the ORCAM. Read nearly anything with just a hand gesture. Be there to find out about it and to try it out for yourself.

For more information, contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com or via phone at 703.994.2040