[Nfbv-fairfax] Video: How blind people dance Salsa and have a great time.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:19:06 UTC 2016

On June 16, 2016, the Fairfax Chapter sponsored a Salsa dance lesson for its members. We had lots of people attend. And for over an hour, we learned the basic steps, danced with each other, and had lots of fun.

We had a video made so we could share the experience with our friends. The link to the video is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlqVj3Wz7HM

Just a reminder. The next meeting of the Fairfax Chapter will be July 21 at the Red Lobster in Fairfax where we will get a hands-on demonstration of the ORCAM. The ORCAM is the latest in assistive technology that allows the blind to point at text and the ORCAM will read it. That includes reading newspapers!

The address for the Red Lobster is:
  a.. Red Lobster
  b.. 10325 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22030
We will begin gathering at 6:30 P.M.

John Bailey
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com