[Nfbv-fairfax] Reminder: make your transportation arrangements for tomorrow's FX Chapter meeting 6:30pm

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:52:26 UTC 2016

Hi All,
We have a really packed agenda for March 17 meeting. We start gathering for social and pizza at 6:30 PM. The program starts promptly at 7:00pm and runs till 8:30 PM.

We meet at the home of Fred and Cathy Schroeder.
9522 Laggersfield Circle, Vienna

Want pizza? For a small $5 donation, you can have fresh and hot pizza at the meeting. Just let Cathy know you will be bringing your appetite by calling her at 703.319.9226

Also, it is time to collect dues. Bring $5 cash or check for that too.

John Bailey
703.994.2040