[Nfbv-fairfax] Blind bowling flyer and information

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 18:03:41 UTC 2016

Hello All,
Last night at our monthly meeting, Richard (Richard
Benham<go4br2dj at gmail.com>;) told us about a blind bowling league he is
forming in Annandale. Attached is the flyer with the information about how
you can participate.

We want to thank Richard for speaking last night and several of our members
had lots of questions. So, if blind bowling sounds interesting to you,
please contact Richard directly at Richard Benham<go4br2dj at gmail.com>;

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Chapter meeting location and dates
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

Receive email updates on chapter activities: