[Nfbv-fairfax] FW: Virginia Caucus at National Convention

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 17:01:16 UTC 2016

Federation Family,

Our Virginia Caucus will be held Friday evening, July 1 beginning a 10:00
p.m.

Any Virginia students attending convention that want to  attend the National
Association of Blind Students (NABS) which is held the same evening, are
excused from our Caucus.  All others attending the convention are expected
to be at this meeting from 10:00  to 11:00 p.m.

A cash door prize will be drawn for those in attendance at the conclusion of
this meeting.  So don't miss it!

The hotel meeting room will be announced later.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.