[Nfbv-fairfax] Mark your calendar and join us on Saturday, May 6, 2017. State affiliate board meeting

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:06:32 UTC 2017

FYI,
The Fairfax Chapter is arranging a van to take us to and from the state board meeting in Richmond. Let me know if you would like a ride.
John Bailey
John_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Hello all,
The state affiliate board meeting is scheduled for Saturday, May 6, 2017 in Richmond, Virginia. Please stay tuned for more information forthcoming.
We hope that all of you can join us! Make sure to mark your calendar's!

Christopher Walker
National Federation of the Blind
Vice-President, Winchester Chapter
Corresponding Secretary, NFB of Virginia Communications Committee Chair, NFB of Virginia www.nfbv.org chrisvinson1 at gmail.com