[Nfbv-fairfax] Meeting: talk to the experts about guide dogs

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:35:28 UTC 2017

Hello All,
We are so fortunate this month. Our guest for our April 20 meeting is the Chairman of our state affiliate's newest division. Mike Valentino is Chair of our state Guide Dog Division.

He really knows his stuff and he would love to answer our questions about getting, training, and using them.

If you have any questions about guide dogs and are looking for answers you can count on, then you must attend our April 20 meeting of the Fairfax Chapter.

When: Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm.
Where: Fairfax Red Lobster, 10325 Fairfax Blvd.

For more info, contact John Bailey at 703.994.2040 or via email at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>