[Nfbv-fairfax] Next NFB of Fairfax Chapter Meeting - January 19, 2017 - Technology Demonstration

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Wed Jan 18 01:41:05 UTC 2017

The address for the Fairfax Red Lobster is:

  *   Red Lobster
  *   10325 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22030

Our next meeting will be held at the Fairfax Red Lobster on Fairfax Blvd. We
will have a representative from ITG who will show us the latest in
affordable Braille technology as well as print enlargement technology that
also talks when you get tired of reading it yourself!

We gather at the Red Lobster at 6:30 to order dinner and the program starts
at about 7:00 PM. We end our meetings at 8:30 PM.

All are invited and please invite your friends to come with you. Come for
the biscuits and stay for the meeting.

John_bailey17 at hotmail.com