[Nfbv-fairfax] Link to sign up for Fairfax Chapter newsletter

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:20:28 UTC 2017

Click the below link to sign up for the Fairfax Chapter newsletter

Want to keep up with all the cool and exciting activities the Fairfax Chapter is up to? Want to learn about our exciting and informative monthly programs? Want to find out about activities in the Fairfax area you'll want to be a part of?

Here is how.
The Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV has a newsletter list and it is easy to be a part of it.

Simply click on the below link, put in your email address, and you are done.

You will be one of the first to learn about our motorcycle rides around the city, indoor rock climbing adventures, and much much more.

So, what is keeping you? Click on the below link now!

John Bailey
Fairfax Chapter
John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com> | 703.994.2040
http://www.nfbv.org/chapters-divisions/fairfax/

We meet the third Thursday of every month. For information about meeting locations and times, Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com> or via phone at 703.994.2040.

We would like to thank our community sponsors and friends:
Rita's Italian Ice and Custard of Fairfax, Fairfax Hosts Lions Club, Alexandria Lions Club, City of Fairfax Theater Company, Dr. Suleiman Alibhai,  and many more.