[Nfbv-fairfax] Dec 20 Holiday party announcement at the Schroeders

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 23:53:41 UTC 2018

Have you been good this year?
Will Santa be bringing you a gift? Or, will you be receiving a lump of coal this year?
Whether you are nervous about the sound of sleigh bells, or not. Please be part of the Holiday event which is sure to lighten your spirits and sooth your nerves.
Please read the entire message so that you have the facts.
Questions please call Joy at: 703-971-0745. Leave a message if I don't answer with a number to return your call.
When: Thursday December 20 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Where: The home of Cathy and Fred Schroeder 9522 Lagersfield Circle, Vienna, VA 22181
703-319-9226 (easy walking distance from Vienna metro)
Why: Because we want you there to help celebrate the Holiday season.
Details: Bring a dis to share with a minimum of twelve people which is finger food-easy to serve and eat and harder to spill
*             If your last name starts with A to H please bring a dessert.
*             If your last name starts with H to P please bring a side dish
*             f your last name starts with Q to Z please bring a main dish
Participate in the gift exchange by bringing a gift up to a value of twenty-five dollars. We will be drawing numbers and choosing a gift. Then the fun begins. Remember
That you do not know who will be choosing the gift so gender neutral may be more appropriate. There will be deal making and negotiating so come prepared to haggle.

Please RSVP to jrelton at verizon.net so that we can get an idea of who is coming. Be kind to others in this list and do not reply to all. Let me know how many will be coming in your group. Or call 703-971-0745. Leave a message if I do not answer as I work from home and am not always available to answer the phone but I do check messages and return calls if you have a question.

Happy Holidays!
Joy Relton
Treasurer
Fairfax Chapter NFBV