[Nfbv-fairfax] Announcing Fairfax Chapter election results

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:32:07 UTC 2018

At our January 18, 2018 chapter meeting, the Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind held its chapter elections for 2018.

We thank the following for their dedication to the growth and positive impact the chapter is having and will have on our community.

John Bailey, President
Annette Carr, Vice President
Joy Relton, Treasurer
Rodney Neely, Chapter Secretary
Roberta (Bobbie) Coen, First Chapter Board Member
Carolena Garrison, Second Chapter Board Member

The Fairfax Chapter meets the third Thursday of every month.

Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 15, 2018

Meeting information
Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd,
Fairfax, VA
In the meeting room at the top of the stairs to the left.

When:
6:30 pm (order dinner) till 8:30 PM

Want more info? Contact John Bailey at
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>