[Nfbv-fairfax] This Thursday: Braille technology without breaking the bank

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 11:26:44 UTC 2018

When did using Braille technology become so expensive? When did getting the latest whiz-bang piece of literacy for the blind require having to take out a loan? Well, it doesn't have to be that way. Find out about Braille technologies that are affordable at our next Fairfax Chapter meeting this Thursday, May 17 at our local Red Hot and Blue.

If you are one of those who believes that accessible literature requires the latest in WI-FI and the most recent breakthroughs in Braille cell tech, you are in for a very pleasant surprise. Rodney Neely will introduce us to affordable Braille technology that won't cost you a kidney to aquire. Come to our meeting this Thursday and find out about your literacy tech options.

address
Where:

Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd,
Fairfax, VA

When:
6:30 pm (order dinner) till 8:30 PM
Thursday night in the meeting room at the top of the stairs to the left.

Want more info? Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com%3cmailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>> or  via phone at 703.994.204

free conference call number
6417153286,,23970#,,1