[Nfbv-fairfax] Correction!! - NFBV Fairfax Chapter Meeting - Thur June 20, 7pm Red Hot & Blue Fairfax

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 18 16:36:12 UTC 2019

Corection!!!

The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be meeting
on Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm.  Those wanting to purchase
dinner can plan to arrive between 6:00pm - 6:30pm.  Location details are
below the description of this month's meeting.

Meetings are open to Members from any NFB Chapter, their family and friends,
and the public.

As blind people, our religious life provides a great opportunity to serve
the community, build leadership skills and expand your network. At the June
Fairfax Chapter meeting, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
President Tracy Soforenko will discuss how he has used his engagement in
religious life to the advantage of the community and himself. Expect an
engaging discussion on how members can use this network, participate
actively in the community, and have fun.

Business topics this month will include:

*	Announcements
*	Convention highlights
*	Meeting schedule for the summer

Our meeting location is:

Red Hot and Blue

4150 Chain Bridge Rd,

Fairfax, VA

703-218-6989

(Corner of Chain Bridge Road & Judicial Drive)

We meet in the Meeting Room at the top of the stairs to the left.  If there
is a change to where we are located in the restaurant, the staff will update
you on where we are sitting.

For additional information, contact Annette Carr, amcarr1 at verizon.net
<mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net> , 703-915-2837.