[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter NFBV Meeting, By Phone, 4/16/20 7:15pm

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 22:40:37 UTC 2020

You are invited to the Fairfax Chapter Of the NFBV monthly meeting.  It will
be Thursday, April 16 starting at 7:15pm via conference call.

Please make note of the start time of 7:15pm.  This is an attempt to improve
our success of getting into the conference call line.

Our evening's presentation will be about "Non-24 Circadian Rhythm Disorder".
A description is provided further down in this message.

Please plan to dial-in to the conference line prior to 7:15pm.  Follow the
below instructions to access the meeting.

Dial 1-605-313-4829

Listen to the instructions and when prompted enter this access code: 23970#

You will hear the access code you entered read back to you.  If it is the
correct code, press 1 as instructed.

You will be connected to the call.

Agenda:

*	Introduction of Chapter Board members
*	Discussion and vote on Chapter contributions to the 4 NFB National
funds.  See below for a description
*	Discussion of topics for Chapter meetings in May and June.
*	Guest presentation - "Non-24 Circadian Rhythm Disorder"
*	Final comments and announcements

Presentation Description:

Our guest presenter will be Maggie Felton, RN BSN clinical NURSE educator .
Maggie is a representative of Vanda Pharmaceutical.  She will be discussing
the Non-24 Circadian Rhythm Disorder.  While many of us have heard about
this disorder, we have either heard very little about what it really is, or
we have heard conflicting information.  Maggie will explain what "Non-24"
is, and ways to address the symptoms.  Bring your questions and be a part of
this interactive conversation.

NFB National Funds

*	White Cane Fund - Our national general fund used to run the
operation.
*	Tembroake Fund - Our building fund used to support our Jernigan
Institute
*	Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship Fund - Our fund that
supports helping first timers attend our national convention.
*	SUN Fund - Our rainy day fund used if we would experience a dramatic
circumstance where we needed to tap into the rainy day fund.

Looking forward to talking with you on Thursday evening.

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind

amcarr1 at verizon.net <mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net>