[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter NFBV Virtual Meeting, Canceled 12/17/20

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 17 21:26:50 UTC 2020

The December meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind is canceled.  We are looking forward to meeting January 21, 2021.
One topic we will be discussing will be the braille book project voted on in
November.  We have learned that we are unable to proceed with our plan and
need to discuss how to move forward.  We will be providing additional
details when they become available.  Also, be on the lookout for information
on how to pay your chapter dues for 2021.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season from the Fairfax Chapter Board.

For more information about the Fairfax Chapter or the NFB, contact:

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind

amcarr1 at verizon.net <mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net>