[NFBV-Fairfax] Conference Call - Learn About Peloton and Get Fit with the Fairfax Chapter Wed Mar 25 7pm EST

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 24 21:32:39 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family & Friends,

The Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV hope this message finds you and your love
ones well.

As we practice social distancing, we are having to learn how to live our
lives differently.  We need to avoid looking at social distancing as what we
cannot do, but rather what we can do.  Find something you have been wanting
to do and have not had time to do it.  What about starting a fitness
program?

Join the Fairfax Chapter for a conference call on Wednesday, March 25 at
7:00pm EST for a demonstration of the popular fitness app, Peloton.  They
are offering a 90-day free offer where you can access hundreds of fitness
sessions that range from 10 to 45 minutes.  Choose from such workouts as
cardio, strength training, stretching, walking, yoga, meditation, and much
more.  During our conference call we will focus on how to access the app
with Voice Over on the iPhone, look at what Peloton has to offer and talk
about the pros and cons of using a fitness program of this type.  Please
plan to join us on Wednesday, March 25 at 7:00pm EST via conference call by:

Dialing: 1-978-990-5000

Access Code: 305367#

Follow the prompts.

Look forward to talking with you tomorrow evening.

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind Virginia Affiliate

a <mailto:Amcarr1 at verizon.net>