[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter NFBV Virtual Meeting, 7/15/21 7:00pm

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 03:20:03 UTC 2021

You are invited to the Fairfax Chapter Of the NFBV monthly meeting.  We are
gathering virtually via Zoom on

Thursday, July 15, starting at 7:00pm.  Please join the session prior to
7pm.

See below for the meeting agenda and Zoom login information.

At this month's virtual meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the NFB we will be
discussing all things Tandem.  That is, tandem biking.  No matter if you
never ridden a tandem bike, or if you have ridden thousands of miles, join
us for an informative conversation.  Do you want to know what it is like to
be on a tandem?  Are you interested in riding, but you do not know how to
get started? Do you have personal tandem biking experiences you would like
to share with us?  Our guest speaker will be Ron Burzese, a tandem biking
enthusiast.  Plan to attend our meeting and find out whether tandem biking
is for you.

We will be meeting on Zoom again this month and we will be using our
Affiliate Zoom log in.

Use this link if joining by the Zoom app on your computer or iPhone
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Use this "One Tap" when calling in from an iPhone or other Smart phone
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>

If joining by your landline/telephone use your phone keypad to

Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

When prompted use your keypad to enter

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

Please plan to connect to Zoom prior to 7:00pm.

Agenda:

*	Introduction of Chapter Board members.
*	Presidential Release Discussion.
*	National Convention highlights
*	Discussion of topics for future Chapter meetings.
*	Final comments and announcements.

Looking forward to talking with you on Thursday evening July 15, at 7pm.

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind

amcarr1 at verizon.net <mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net>