[NFBV-Fairfax] NFBV Convention Needs You!

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 14 19:57:08 UTC 2022

Hello Fairfax Chapter Family & Friends!

In two and a half months we will be gathering for our NFB of Virginia State
Convention October 28-30.  The Convention is back in Northern Virginia this
year and the Potomac Chapter is the host, and support is needed from us.

Christine Grassman, Potomac President, is looking for volunteers for a
variety of tasks both before the Convention and during.  Opportunities
include, but are not limited to:

*	Ideas for the opening ceremony;
*	Communications;
*	Soliciting door prizes;
*	Brailling tickets, the restaurant menu, etc.; and
*	many other things that are required to make a Convention a success

If you have an idea on how you can contribute, or are just willing to do
whatever needs to be done, send an e-mail to Christine at
cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>

Thanks,

Annette Carr, M.Ed.

President, Fairfax Chapter

Exhibits and Sponsor CoordinatorNFBV Convention

National Federation of the Blind VA Affiliate

Visit the NFB of VA Affiliate webpage for news and information from around
the state:

 <http://nfbv.org/> http://nfbv.org/

News and information from the NFB National Office is available at URL:

 <https://www.nfb.org/> https://www.nfb.org/

Sign-up for the NFBV Fairfax Chapter e-mail list at URL:

Sign-up for the NFB of VA Affiliate e-mail list at URL: