[NFBV-Fairfax] How to share the Fairfax Chapter announcements with your friends!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:54:58 UTC 2022

Hi Members and Friends,

As the Fairfax Chapter of the NFB becomes more active with the (hopefully) end of the pandemic, we are planning lots of informative and fun meetings and activities. If you are a good friend (of course you are) you'll want to share all this good stuff with your friends and family so they won't miss out on the action.

So, be a great friend by letting everyone know how they can subscribe to our chapter list. We will be virtual for a while, so anyone is welcome to join us to celebrate all the great things the chapter is up to.

Just fill out a few form fields and let the fun begin!

Again, sharing is one of the best ways you can show you care. So, share the message of the Fairfax Chapter of the NFB with everyone!

John Bailey
nfbvfairfax at gmail.com<mailto:nfbvfairfax at gmail.com>
Chapter Secretary
Cheerleader #2