[NFBV-Fairfax] Repost: March Minutes

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Apr 18 17:44:18 UTC 2024

Meeting Minutes
March 23, 2024
The Fairfax Chapter of the NFB of Virginia met in person at Matchbox Reston for food, fellowship, and our March meeting.
Meeting attendees were joined by Alex Diaz, a VR counselor at DBVI, Fairfax office.

The meeting was called to order at 3:53 PM.
We did not have a reading of last month’s minutes and there is currently no update on our Treasury.

Alex Diaz discussed the services available through DBVI, answered several questions, handed out brochures and business cards, offered tips on finding the same information online, and indicated that he would send information via email next week.
The active members present unanimously voted to amend the chapter Constitution after discussion of the Board-approved amendments, feedback from the email list and outreach, and feedback to the Board sent just prior to the meeting.
The meeting adjourned at 5:00 PM.

End Minutes
** Please note that the amended Constitution has been sent to Tracy Soforenko for affiliate approval and will be published here thereafter.
Christine