[NFBV-Fairfax] RSVP Form: Matchbox Reston, March 23: Constitution Update and DBVI Services Presentation

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Mar 13 17:20:32 UTC 2024

	Please RSVP no later than March 18. If you have difficulty with the form, just email me with your RSVP and the number of people with you, if any.
The food and service at Matchbox Reston are exceptional; we had our holiday party there, and were warmly welcomed.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIOs-DrlWcySlUW0xm4XZyoD5DG9RnkImDqyn-BHElq5mX_A/viewform
NFBV-Fairfax Constitutional Convention Bonanza!
docs.google.com