[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Holiday Dinner at Renatos December 17

Hollis Frisch hollisfrisch at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 21:01:38 UTC 2015

We are expected to arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 Thursday evening, December
17.  The price per meal is $25.  That includes one of the six already
circulated entree choices, one of two dessert options,  all _NON-ALCOHOLIC_
beverages, tax and gratuity.  There is no requirement to select your food
choices in advance.

There is also no requirement to pay in advance.  However, payment absolutely
must be made before sitting down to dinner December 17.  Leon Anderson will
collect either cash, or checks made out to our chapter.

Any _ CHAPTER MEMBER_ who genuinely cannot afford to pay $25 may discuss
this with me in advance.  During one of our earlier meetings, we voted to
assist _CHAPTER MEMBERS_ who cannot afford the full cost of their meals with
subsidies not to exceed $15 per person.  This assistance is not available to
friends, or even family members who are not part of our chapter.  The
decision to award a subsidy, and how much, will be decided on a case by case
basis.

Anyone who cannot afford $25 and is ineligible for a subsidy from the
treasury can order directly from the regular restaurant menu.  People who do
this must pay the restaurant directly and there will be no discounts on
anything.