[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Trip to Baltimore

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Mon Apr 4 21:59:43 UTC 2016

I have been asked to find out who would be interested in traveling on a chartered bus for next month's board meeting and leadership training in Baltimore.  I have been asked to have a count by Thursday.  Anyone who is interested can let me know in person, by telephone or through email.  We think a bus will provide a convenient, affordable, way to take advantage of the wonderful opportunity which awaits us in Baltimore May 6, 7 and 8.  My home number, the most accessible one I think, is 540 899 7747.

Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org