[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Important Information About Saturday's Chapter Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Wed Aug 17 20:35:40 UTC 2016

Please take notice of a slight time change for our monthly chapter meeting this Saturday, August 20.  The meeting must begin very promptly at 9:30 instead of our usual time.  Officer Christine Montgomery from the Fredericksburg police department offered to come at this earlier time so she will not have to cancel her visit with us.  She must leave no later than 10:30 because she has been assigned to be one of the officers working with Donald Trump during his visit to Fredericksburg that day.  Officer Montgomery is a community police woman who will discuss personal safety with us.

We will meet in the Cable Studio Room. I hope we have a wonderful turn out for Officer Montgomery and for discussion of several other topics.  As always, everyone is cordially invited and totally welcome.