[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Paddle With the Blind Reminder

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Mon Jun 6 16:28:34 UTC 2016

Paddle With the Blind will be this Saturday, June 11, from 10:00 to 1:00 at Motts Run Reservoir, 6600 River Road.  I received a call this morning from mason Crabtree, the person who will be working with us Saturday.  He advised me parking is much more convenient this year.  We can park in the area nearest to the boats instead of having to walk down to them.

Everyone is most welcome and cordially invited.  We really need to know how many people are coming.  Please let me know, either by email or telephone.  My home number is 540 899 7747.  I still think that is the best number on which to contact me, but it is fine to try me at my office, 540 899 8847.  The plan is to be on the water between 10:00 at noon, then have a picnic lunch there.  Each of us brings our own bag lunch.  Anyone who cannot stay the entire three hours is welcome to come just for the boating or only for the picnic.  Please let me know as soon as possible whether you can join us for this pleasurable and relaxing social event.

Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org