[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting Reminder

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sun May 15 01:33:01 UTC 2016

The next meeting of the Fredericksburg, Virginia Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be Saturday, May 16 at 10:00.  It will occur in the cable studio room of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library,  1201 Caroline Street.  I invite, even urge, anyone with questions, concerns or suggestions to contact me either by email at holly at volunteersfortheblind.org or by telephone at 540 899 7747.

Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org